Wednesday, March 25, 2015

treatment

A year ago I was going through my prayer journal and praying for a friend undergoing cancer treatment.  I started doodling while praying for my friend when the Holy Spirit taught me something very interesting about the word "treatment."

My original notes:

(Soon after that I typed up my notes.  I pray they bring you Hope in your journey.)

treatment
1st thing I noticed about this word is that it has 3 Ts that look like crosses, which remind me of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
2nd thing I notice are the words “treat” and “men
treat – to provide a gift at one’s own expense
men is inside the suffix ment
-ment indicates state or condition


DEFINITION of Treatment – the administration or application of remedies to a patient or for a disease or injury.

OBSERVATION: Mankind has a disease (condition) called SIN

“men” are in a condition called SIN

BOTTOM LINE

Jesus Christ provided the free gift of salvation as a treatment for the sin of mankind at His own expense (blood & death), by being crucified on a Roman Cross.

He rose to life on the third day.  He's alive today, seated at the right hand of the Father in Heaven and will come again to judge the living and the dead.

Do you know Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment